Saturday, March 8, 2008

3/4 of the way to completing Lui Shing

So, in the past few days, I have reclaimed the 3rd Lui Shing form (Eagle). That makes 3 out of 4. (Cannon rock hand, cannon rock leg, and now Golden Eagle).

I am going to work on these these for about a month. Next month, Ben and I will start to tackle Snake.

These forms are beautiful. I am so happy to have gotten most of them back.

Last week, on Tuesday, Ben and I did some drills from the Yang side of Lui Shing. For the rest of the day and the day after, I felt very aggressive. I also felt very on the edge, so to speak. I think is because there was way to much "yang" if you will.

This is why I am so happy to have Eagle back as it is part of the Yin side. This, hopefully will help balance us out the next time we do these drills.

No comments: